Due to the company’s large size (more than 53,000 employees around the world with production centers in 37 countries and points of sale in more than 150 countries), Kimberly Clark contracted TGV to support its implementations in Latin America.
TGV offered support in ABAP for the SD, FI, MM, PP and CRM modules performing maintenance and development of PI interfaces through our Software Factory, as well as monitoring of Jobs using the Control M tool.
TGV also provided evolutionary and preventive maintenance spanning the entire lifecycle of the system, from interaction with the key users to the construction of the definitive solution to the problem or a new development.
With a team of 15 professionals and the implementation of four technologies, the main projects carried out by TGV since 2011 include:
- EMMA – (Creation and extension of materials) Web Dynpro.
- Bolivia invoices with QR code developed entirely in Adobe Forms.
- Electronic Invoices for Guatemala, Ecuador, Colombia and Peru (ABAP/PI).
- LAS – Web Dynpro Portal: performs priority control of all orders and stock control. Initially implemented in Argentina and later in other Latin America countries.
- TMS – Interfaces with the transportation optimization program Transportation Management external to SAP in order to transfer data from R3 through IDOCS. (ABAP/PI).
- SAP/BCM (Bank Communication Management) implementation for updating CITI bank statements via SWIFT – Finalist Project, CFO Leadership Awards 2013.